- Excellent dry traction
- Sporty handling with good precision
- Good tread wear reported
- Not so good in the wet
- Immediate breakaway at the limit
As a driver or potential driver, you have probably heard this a million times. This time is no different; tires in your vehicle are the only link between the car and the road surface.
In most cases people ride along with the tires that came fitted with the car.
Hitherto, I bring to you good news that could offer you the best ride for the coming summer. Even with the best wheel suspension and most powerful engine with the best techno transmission, it all comes down to the tires and the level of safety they could offer you.
With this knowledge, I will take you through the Pirelli P Zero and its features.
What is the Pirelli P Zero
The Pirelli P Zero is a unique maximum performance summer tire.
It has been chosen as the original equipment for the most performance oriented and powerful models in the market including the Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi R8, and the Maserati Quattro Porte Sport GT among others.
It is therefore very evident that Pirelli Motorsport experience developed this tire for the drivers of powerful sport cars, sport coupes and high powerful Luxury sedans.
Pirelli insists that its new P zero has more linear, predictable behavior s attributed by the even distribution of force during aggressive driving.
- A special Silica and carbon trend and black tread compound that is competent during the first few miles of driving when the tire is still cold.
- Advanced high grip compound with Nano-composites that ensure maximum grip on the road and stability.
- 3 wide longitudinal grooves to increase resistance to aquaplaning.
- The asymmetric tread pattern that improves breaking performance and enhances handling and control.
- Special S-shaped grooves in the tread area that help reduce rolling noise of vehicle, enhancing driver comfort.
- The external structure of the tire has rigid blocks that give advanced handling performance when driving on the limit while promoting safety.
The P Zero is available in Pirelli cancelling system that includes a layer of sound absorbing foam to the inner liner of the tire. It helps to reduce cabin noise in the vehicle.
The asymmetric tread design makes the tire deliver outstanding handling and braking performance.
The P Zero includes surface grooves and deeper, wider channels to reduce the chance of hydroplaning. The tweaks mean a 10-percent increase in water expulsion capacity. you’ll be able to brake more confidently on wet roads. The lateral grooves minimize deformation to blend responsive handling hydroplaning resistance and wet traction with dry road.
The interesting thing about tires is that while some are designed with the intention of providing maximum luxury and comfort in general, others are designed to offer great performance. With the introduction of Pirelli P Zero, both comfort and performance were maintained. Its tire pattern features a deeply grooved external shoulder to better absorb road surface impact. Every driver likes to experience comfort and high performance. Welcome tire will definitely give you this two in one package, the Pirelli P Zero.
Be the first to leave a review.